Welcome, everyone, to the Monthly Challenge
at the Moving Quill :
‘FROM 15 TO 50’
WHAT IT’S ABOUT:
Each month, I will put up 3 prompts: a word/ a phrase/ a photograph. You can choose to use any/all of the prompts in your post or just use them for reference. Scroll down for the Prompt/s.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Write a flash fiction piece on the prompt/s on your own blog.
- Upload the post to the linky given on the page here. That small blue frog at the bottom is what you have to click, in order to add your link 😀
- At the end of the week, the linky will close. The linky will close manually if it hits 50 entries before that.
- I will then pick the top 5 posts and feature them in a post here on the blog, with a link back to your blog.
*If you don’t have a blog/ if the linky closes, feel free to add your response to the prompt in the comments section here. Be sure to leave a link where I can reach you: Twitter handle/ FB page/ Google Plus page/ E-mail. I will make sure I pick a ‘Special Mention’ Post from the Comments 🙂
WHAT DO YOU GET?
If your post is picked , you get:
A Winner’s Image to display on the blog (For the Best Post)
A TOP 5 Image to display on the blog (For the Top 5 posts)
ARE THERE ANY RULES?
Well, we have some, yes 🙂
1. Your post should be a minimum of 15 words and a maximum of 50 words (not including the title). No leeway allowed on this 😉
2. The post should be a new one, written for the ‘From 15 to 50‘ challenge.
3. The post should be your original piece of fiction/ poetry.
4. No erotic/ pornographic material will be permitted. Such links will be deleted.
5. The post should be grammatically correct and free of spelling/ syntax errors.
6. Include this line in your post: Linking this to the Fiction Challenge ‘From 15 to 50’
7. A backlink to this blog for the challenge will be appreciated 🙂 If you use the picture in your post, please credit it to this blog 🙂
8. Please add only ONE LINK per Blog. 🙂
9. The linky will open on September 10th at 12:05 A.M. (IST) and close one week later or when the linky hits 50 entries, whichever comes first.
10. When sharing your posts or others’ posts on the Linky, make sure you use the hashtag #15to50 on Twitter/Pinterest/ Facebook/ Google Plus 🙂 Share the love!
11. So, what are you waiting for? Go forth! Write your posts. I am waiting 🙂
YOUR PROMPTS THIS MONTH
Word prompt: Perspective
Phrase Prompt: ‘Three in a row’
I am a Write Tribe Pro Blogger– Blogging everyday for a year.
Today is Day 40
Also linking this to Day 9 of the Ultra Blog Challenge