I love traffic. No, not the kind with snarling cars and belligerent horns. Oh and the motorists are pretty bad too. No, I mean the kind that leads to my blog, of course. So, I was checking my stats page yesterday and realised that there is an oasis of prompts right there for the days when I can’t think of what to write! Some of them are really funny search terms that people have used and I still don’t know how they landed on my page!
Let’s just explore a few and perhaps dispel some myths too while we’re at it.
- poem about wasting words– Er, are you trying to tell me something? Because I choose my words, you know. All those extra words are needed! Don’t believe the ones who say otherwise!
- bus no more candle– So were you trying to mourn for a bus that has gone and left you bereaved? I can’t think of any other use for a candle in a bus. Unless it’s dark and the streetlights aren’t working.
- path chosen sentence– I am glad you found yourself on the path at last. I know it can be hard and feel like a sentence, but stay the course and you will find the path that you chose to lead you to a sentence. . . I’m sorry, what were we talking about again?
- how to get over 1000 facebook friends– I think I know what you mean. It’s hard enough to get over one breakup, let alone a 1000. When you find out the solution, do let me know.
- sentence with raindrop– Wait, I’m confused. Do you want a life sentence with a raindrop or you want ANY sentence with raindrop? Because that’s a big ocean, sister and I hope you got your life jacket on!
But, you know something? For all that, I still love you guys. Yes, you the readers. So, go on and type something that will lead you here. *Hint: Shailaja, Moving quill, awesome writer, cool gal, best thing to ever happen to blogosphere– are just some helpful hints.
Inspired by this post over at Cultural Life