2015 will soon end and this edition of Soulful Sundays will look back at the entire year, instead of just the week, with gratitude and learning.
Here are ten lessons I’ve learnt this year, which I find can be applied to any relationship, online and offline.
- Love unabashedly. There is nothing greater in the world.
- Don’t judge people by their actions. Sometimes, circumstances force you to yell/say mean things. Wait for things to cool down and look at the situation calmly.
- Life offline is far more fascinating than it is online. Always.
- Social media can be used/misused by people. Don’t get drawn into any situations that you can’t handle. The mental regret and the pain are not worth it. Trust me. Know your threshold and stop before it gets worse.
- Things will happen for you when you least expect them and the sense of joy you feel will be unparalleled. Savour it. Completely.
- Opening up your heart to strangers and allowing them a glimpse into your weaknesses can be empowering. Try it.
- Loss of any kind will happen. It will shatter you but you will pick yourself up and learn to move on.
- Friends will go out of their way to do things for you. Be grateful. Everyday.
- You have no idea what you are capable of until you push yourself. Found that out with A-Z 2015 and Nanowrimo, 2015.
- Some relationships don’t last forever and that’s okay. They came into your life for a reason and once their role was played, they moved on. Think of the good times and be glad.
Did you have a soulful 2015?
Would you care to share your moments of peace with me?
Leave a link in the comments using Comment Luv.
Comment with Facebook