It’s the second Sunday of 2016 but the first edition of Soulful Sundays for the year. Yes, I missed last week, but that’s fine. Do you know why?
It was actually a pretty busy weekend last time so I didn’t get time to pen a post. I did feel a bit guilty about it then figured that it was actually a bit ironic since Soulful Sunday is all about disconnecting from the world and getting back in touch with oneself.
So, here I am bright and ready to share the lessons from the week gone by. Here are 5 things I saw/did which made me happy:
- I started working with a beautiful planner gifted by a dear friend. The colours alone make it so appealing and I look forward to opening it and writing in it every single day. Wouldn’t you?
- My daughter got back to school after the Christmas break and it was interesting to note that she’s changed, become more responsible and a tad more attentive. More on that in another post.
- I decided to stop sharing photographs of my child on social media. As tempting as it can be to capture those smiling moments and those impish grins, I am no longer comfortable letting strangers see my child. She needs her privacy.
- Work has never been more fulfilling. My team had a lunch meeting in the middle of the week and it was incredible to see the camaraderie and comfort we share with one another although we work remotely for a large part of the month.
- My daughter took up quilling, all by herself and it was amazing to see the speed with which she made quilled items on the first day! I was amazed at the power of the mind and how much it’s capable of, if we allow creativity to blossom.
Did you have a soulful Sunday?
Do you make gratitude a habit?
Leave a link in the comments using Comment Luv.