Soulful Sundays is back, folks. Would you like to hear the five lessons from this week?
After coming out of a rather troubling week previously, this one gone by has been so comforting and a balm to the soul. You’ve heard that saying, ‘When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.’ Guess I managed to do that 🙂
As I come out of this week though, I am glad to share these 5 things that warmed my heart:
- Understanding that my daughter is not forgetful on purpose has brought so much clarity into our relationship. To read more, check out this post if you haven’t.
- Meeting up with family after feeling so lonely all through illness was a cherished moment. When the parents and in-laws all get along so well, it’s a blessing, you will agree. Getting a huge haul of Wodehouse books made my Saturday, thanks to my fabulous dad.
- Hosting my first-ever hash tag party on Thursday was both fun and exciting. I gained a lot of insights into Twitter behaviour which I will share soon in another post.
- I’ve been sleeping early most nights thanks to following The Happiness Project and it’s been such a lifesaver through the week.
- The best moment of all, though? My husband came home on Friday night after a week and said, ‘This week has been good for you, I can tell. Your face has a beautiful,peaceful glow that it’s been missing for a while.’
Did you have a soulful Sunday?
Did you make lemonade with life’s lemons?
Leave a link in the comments using Comment Luv