Soulful Sundays this week is a quiet one but it’s full of love and gratitude and I’ll tell you why. I’m hoping more of you will be able to relate to this post.
The week gone by has been mostly spent curled up in bed, nursing a nasty bout of pharyngitis and a head cold which made doing anything not only challenging, but pretty darn impossible.
As I come out of this week though, I am glad to share these 5 things that warmed my heart:
- I consider myself blessed to have married a man who can not only cook but cook well! Waking up to steaming cups of tea after a whole night of relentless coughing is enough to awaken every fibre of gratitude in my being.
- My daughter continues to amaze me with her zest for life and her kindness. How she took care of her own needs knowing that I wasn’t up to the task, was gratifying to put it mildly.
- I love the fact that so many of my friends reached out to check if they could be of any help during this period. Friendships are wonderful things if we know how to nurture them.
- My blog baby, Blog-A-Rhythm, turned a year old on Friday and I am excited to see what it will do in the year ahead. I am truly grateful to everyone who keeps the blog alive and running, both through their support and their comments.
- I discovered something about my daughter, which I will share in a post on my other blog. It’s helped resolve a huge source of conflict which was plaguing us for the last 6 to 8 months.
Did you have a soulful Sunday?
Was your week a good one?
Leave a link in the comments using Comment Luv